I only tutor students undertaking the ATAR Modern History course. I am confident teaching the topics listed below:
• Australia 1918-1955 (the end of World War 1 to the Labor Split)
• Russia 1914-1945 (World War 1 to the end of World War II)
• The changing European world since 1945
Though I have never taught the Struggle for Peace in the Middle East, I’ve decided to teach myself the unit. If you require help with this unit, it’s probably best to contact me to see where I’m at.
In addition, I have tutored students studying Australia’s engagement with Asia before but only on Source Analysis and essay technique. I would be prepared to tutor students learning other areas of study but only on the same basis; ie Source Analysis and essay technique.
• Capitalism – The American experience (1907-1941)
• Nazism in Germany (1918-1945)